30 minutes 12
- 12 Hawaiian sweet slider rolls
- 2-1/2 cups shredded chicken
- 2/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 6 slices American cheese
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the shredded chicken with the BBQ sauce and mix until all of the chicken is well coated.
- 3Use a bread knife to cut the rolls in half horizontally and remove the top.
- 4Place the bottom of the rolls on a baking pan.
- 5Add the BBQ chicken to the rolls in an even layer to cover all of the sliders.
- 6Top the chicken with the slices of cheese.
- 7Place the tops of the slider rolls on top and press down.
- 8Combine the melted butter and garlic powder in a small bowl, then brush the tops of the slider rolls with the melted butter. Cover the baking dish with foil.
- 9Bake for 15-20 minutes, until warmed through and the cheese is melted.