4 player Dig Pass Relay
This youth volleyball drill helps improve a players dig pass with their teammates in game like situations.
- A 4 player dig pass relay over the net.
- FOR DEFENSIVE DIG
- Knees bent and legs just wider than shoulder width apart.
- Eyes on the ball to the point of contact with wrists, ensuring wrists are together.
- Head level with the ball at point of contact.
- Ensure power through the arms to get the ball over the net.
P.S. Want to save time with a volleyball app? Try TeamSnap!
NEW! Free Sports Organization Resources
All of TeamSnap's ebooks, articles, and stories in one place. Access Now