TeamSnap Celebrates Record Growth in 2016
Leading sports management platform grew number of users by 33%
TeamSnap, whose online and mobile apps take sports organization and communication into the 21st century, increased its total number of customers by 33% compared to the previous year. TeamSnap is well-positioned to surpass 24 million users in 2017.
TeamSnap also registered more than 1 million teams in 2016, an increase of 44% over 2015. TeamSnap for Business finished the year with close to 3,000 associations, including a new partnership with The Atlantic League of Professional Baseball Clubs (ALPB).
“It is wonderful to see TeamSnap resonate with so many coaches, managers, parents, players and administrators around the world,” said TeamSnap Chief Growth Officer Ken McDonald. “It has been a busy and productive year, and we are glad to have made a positive difference in the lives of our customers. We look forward to another banner year in 2017.”
TeamSnap in 2016
- 1 million: Number of teams using TeamSnap, an increase of 44% compared to previous year
- 11 million: Number of events scheduled through TeamSnap in 2016
- 3,000: Number of associations using TeamSnap for Business
- 40: Times per month that active customers interacted with their team, group or club through TeamSnap.
- Pool and Billiards: The fastest-growing sport on TeamSnap in 2016, a 7,000% increase from 2015.
- Tigers: The most common team name on TeamSnap in 2016.
Other highlights in 2016 include TeamSnap CEO David DuPont being named Innovator of the Year at the BizWest IQ Awards along with the company being named to Outside Magazine’s Top Places to Work for the second consecutive year.