Frequently Asked Questions
We use TeamSnap’s team product. What is their club/league offering?
TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues helps every organization run as smoothly as your team does with TeamSnap. With TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues, you will:
- Save time. Make life simple by bringing registration and payments online. Set up in a flash with our easy, intuitive interface, or contact our support staff any time for lightning-fast assistance.
- Grow your community. Cultivate a close-knit organization and retain coaches, players, parents and volunteers by keeping them in the know with our world-class mobile apps and communication tools.
- Make more moolah. Instantly collect payments for tournaments, camps, clinics, your season – you name it. Highlight sponsors on your website for greater publicity. Keep players happy and coming back each season.
What products/features does TeamSnap offer that Korrio doesn’t?
While TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues and Korrio offer similar solutions, you’ll gain access to some great new functionality in this transition—in particular, full access to TeamSnap for teams.
TeamSnap takes every possible aspect of team or group organization, simplifies it and makes it available to everyone. TeamSnap’s mobile and online app for coaches, managers, players, parents and organizers will save them time and help you efficiently communicate with all your teams and groups.
Also included in the list price for Clubs & Leagues:
- Industry-leading mobile app
- Mobile responsive registration
- Live, instant chat support
For an additional fee, you can also tap into:
- Tournament coordination & communication with TeamSnap Tournaments
- Mobile-responsive website builder
- Custom website design
How soon can I onboard to TeamSnap? And how will my staff get training on TeamSnap to get up and running quickly?
You can transition to TeamSnap as soon as you’re ready! Please contact us to talk to a real person right away. You may also want to check out our onboarding guide for specific details.
What kind of support will we have with this transition?
TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues is quick to set up, so robust and so easy to manage that you’ll probably never need us. But if you do, we’re here for you with support 365 days a year. Clubs & Leagues customers receive the benefit of dedicated help staff across three time zones to meet your needs. And we hire support staff from our customer base, so they know exactly what you’re facing.
- Is on duty 365 days a year,
- Is available through email and chat,
- Provides an instant response time during business hours,
- Has staff dedicated exclusively to Club & League customers,
- Is spread across three time zones to meet your needs, and
- Offers written and video tutorials and webinars on how to make the most of TeamSnap for Clubs & Leagues.
How do we transfer our website hosted by Korrio to TeamSnap?
Quickly and easily build a beautiful club or league website using TeamSnap’s Website Builder. If you’re interested in this additional service, please let us know. You can also read our help articles for specifics on how to get started.
What happens to all of our active automatic payment plans that are currently running in authorize.net?
Financial data is incredibly sensitive information, as you well know. In order to protect your organization as well as your parents and players, we recommend that you cancel those payments in authorize.net and invite your constituents to re-sign up with TeamSnap via WePay. To set up Payments in your TeamSnap account and activate WePay, please read this tutorial. As a fast follow, you can then set up installment payments for your customers by following this step-by-step guide.
Can I transfer my Korrio data to TeamSnap?
Yes! TeamSnap allows for a simple and easy data import for:
Will there be any cost difference between what we are paying for Korrio and what we will pay for TeamSnap?
TeamSnap does have a different pricing structure than Korrio. Please contact us for details on how your costs may shift during this transition.
When will the Korrio platform shut down?
Korrio's existing software service will be shut down on September 17, but we are both committed to making the transition quick and easy. Please contact us to get started!