Turn and Dive at Bouncing Balls
Soccer Skills & Drills
These soccer drills designed for goalkeeping, improve reaction time and response skills for soccer goalkeepers.
1. Jump - Turn - Dive: Goalkeeper sits with back to hurdles or bag or other obstacle.
- On command "go", coach (C) throws ball towards Goalkeeper
- Goalkeeper jumps up, turns and dives over obstacle to make save.
2. Save Bouncing Ball: Goalkeeper stands sideways to hurdles or other obstacle, facing coach (C)
- C throws bouncing ball to side of obstacle.
- Goalkeeper dives and saves.
Goalkeeper now stands on other side of obstacle and saves next bouncing ball.
NEW! Free Sports Organization Resources
All of TeamSnap's ebooks, articles, and stories in one place. Access Now