Coaching and Team Sports Resources
Sports Drills and Practice Ideas:
- 360 Hockey - Hockey skills, injury prevention, nutrition, sports psychology and more.
- Exposure Hockey Events - A tournament, league and camp management system delivering online scheduling and conflict checker, live results, custom apps, event directory and more.
- Exp. Lacrosse Events - A management system for tournaments, leagues and camps delivering online scheduling and conflict checker, live results, custom apps, event directory and more.
- Better Soccer Coaching - Soccer drills, skills and coaching advice.
- Coaches Training Room: Fully animated online youth soccer coaching curriculum for soccer teams of all levels.
- Soccer Coaching Drills App: Seasons worth of soccer coaching drills all in one app. Download is free
- Soccer Goalkeeper Mastery App: Soccer Goalkeeper training app with step by step video instructions. Download is free.
- Soccer Nation - News source for soccer in Southern California covering youth, college and professional teams plus U.S. National Soccer news.
- VideoChamp (Soccer and Volleyball) - Your team can manage, share, & edit videos in The Cloud.
- Vogel Soccer Mastery App: Soccer skills training app with step by step video instructions for players of all skill levels. Download is free.
- Youthsoccer101 - coaching education platform. Over 50,000 coaches have accessed their pre-designed weekly practice plans, 500+ skills & drills, & other products to help soccer clubs, coaches and players.
- Coach Huey - Discussion boards on coaching and playing football.
- Exposure Football Events - Online scheduling and conflict checker with live results, custom apps, event directories and moree for tournaments, leagues and camp management.
- Basketball Coach Weekly Lite: Free basketball drills, skills and coaching advice, every week.
- BasketballHQ.com: 1,000's of basketball training videos, plays, and resources for all levels of coaches, players, and parents.
- Guide to Coaching Basketball - Basketball drills and conditioning advice.
- Gooroo is the expert coaching guide with free practices, drills and tips from Hall of Fame coaches. Brought to you by FastModel Sports, creator of tools used by 30 of 30 NBA teams, 90% of NCAA D1 Basketball and thousands of coaches worldwide.
- Hoops King - HoopsKing.com features over 700 instructional videos for purchase and rent along with basketball training aids to help players develop their game.
- Hoops U. - HoopsU.com is devoted to helping basketball coaches and players succeed with our basketball playbook, tips & strategies, coaching development programs, player workouts, and more!
- Youth Basketball Drills (Inspirational Basketball) - helpful youth basketball drills and tips for players, coaches and parents.
- Exposure Basketball Events - A tournament, league and camp management system delivering online scheduling and conflict checker, live results, custom apps, event directory and more.
- Arete Hoops - provides free basketball drills, tutorials, and leadership material to help coaches and players of all experience levels achieve their goals through the game of Basketball.
- Exposure Baseball Events - A tournament, league and camp management system delivering online scheduling and conflict checker, live results, custom apps, event directory and more.
- Exp. Volleyball Events - A tournament, league and camp management system delivering online scheduling and conflict checker, live results, custom apps, event directory and more.
- 101volleyballdrills.com - A comprehensive list of free volleyball drills with diagrams and step-by-step instructions.
- SoloStats - SoloStats uses volleyball stats to improve performance. They make it easy to take stats from mobile and broadcast them to parents and fans. Plus, you can push all your stats to TeamSnap for viewing.
General Coaching Sites:
- CoachUp - CoachUp helps athletes achieve their full potential in sports by connecting them with one of thousands of vetted private coaches.
- flexxCOACH - Coaching education programs and tools for designing drills
- Frozen Shorts - Promoting the value of play for fun with a book, workshops, and mentoring for balanced excellence and health.
- Human Kinetics - Worldwide publisher of books, e-books, DVDs, apps, and online courses in the areas of sport, coaching, training and conditioning, nutrition, physical education, and recreation.
- Inside Youth Sports - Tips and techniques for parents, coaches, and players of youth sports
- National Alliance for Youth Sports - Programs and training for positive, safe sports and activities for children
- Positive Coaching Alliance - National nonprofit organization committed to providing all youth and high school athletes a positive, character-building youth sports experience
- Responsible Sports - A resource for responsible sport parenting, coaching, and youth sports advice
- SportsBoard - The most comprehensive platform for capturing athletic assessment data and providing feedback to athletes through digital evals and leaderboards.
- Sports Session Planner - Offers members a state of the art 3D session planning software that they can use to generate quick sport session plans with outstanding visuals. Used by over 80 Professional Clubs including Manchester United, Liverpool FC, Everton FC, New York Red Bulls and LA Galaxy.
Sites for Parents and Players:
- AYSO - American Youth Soccer Organization provides tips for parents to support their children both on and off the field
- CaptainU - CaptainU is a network connecting youth and college sports, making it easy to get exposure and recognition.
- Family Nurse Practioner Programs - List of the best blogs for moms on parenting, eating right, and physical activity for their children.
- Momsteam - Articles for parents with kids in sports.
- Playing Up Hockey - Social media site for competitive hockey players.
- Next College Student Athlete (NCSA) - NCSA is the world’s largest college recruiting network. Their team of more than 550 former collegiate and professional athletes leverages 15+ years of exclusive data, proprietary matching algorithms and personal relationships to connect tens of thousands of college-bound student-athletes to more than 41,000 college coaches nationwide across 31 sports every year.
Other Fun Sports Sites:
- Blood Sweat and Cheers - Fun and crazy sporting activities to do with your friends.